Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow!



I think I have lost about 5lbs walking, hiking, climbing and shoveling snow in sub zero temps.

Yay snow?

I've noticed I need a cattle prod to motivate me to go to the gym. I've been exactly once in 2 weeks. WHY is it so hard to make the trip? If I do stuff and home and jog I just don't feel the same as I do when I go to the gym. I need time, and all of mine is devoted to college and working so I can ride. BUH.

I've noticed my calves looking real svelte, and my saddlebags slowly dissapearing. Emphasis on slowly. My stomach is looking rather bloat-y though. Odd. Nevertheless, here I come skinny breeches (and jeans) and fitting into my show boots again!! I have exactly....2 months till my possible first show.

All this holing up at home is making eating mostly healthy...nonexistent.

I wonder if every college girl my type has a difficult time shedding pounds. This seems unnaturally difficult!

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it's just you. College is one of the worst places for losing weight (and causing weight gain). The stress, schedule, food. :) You can do it though, just be patient and consistent. I know it's hard to be motivated in this crappy weather, but spring will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hated going to the gym (when I had access) because all the fit people were there being fit and I assumed they were judging me for being less fit. Honestly, I'm sure they were far more concerned with, you know, getting fitter, than they were with me.

    Regardless, I switched to going at a far less busy time and enjoyed it alot more. Snow is an amazing workout too. Keep at it! (The workout, not the snow.)

    ReplyDelete