Monday, June 20, 2011

Long Time No Blog

Its been a while...

as usual I am beyond BUSY.

If any of you follow my other blog, www.tbeventer.blogspot.com, you all know I've been showing up the wa-zoo and have 2 jobs AND take summer school classes in attempt to graduate on time.

I've been busy...wait I said that already...

SO. The working out dieting...has gone by the permanent wayside I think. I get up at 5am or 7:30 to go to work, work till 4PM, go to my other job at 5PM, work till 7:30PM and then get home around 8...almost everyday. On the days I don't work both jobs, I have homework to catch up on and assignments to do as well as household chores like groceries to buy and bills to pay and cleaning to do.

This leaves me a tired panda and highly unmotivated to go workout at 10PM...I don't know what to do anymore.

I can't not work since I have so many bills to pay and I can't give up sleep or school but I NEED to get back to working out. Even when I was working out 4 days  week I lost almost 12lbs in a month. I'm pretty sure I've gained that allllllll back.

Also, with the tiredness, cooking has gone by the wayside...or I just throw together mac and cheese. Lovely right?

ALSO I simply cannot buy fresh produce! I don't have enough time to sit and cook/prepare myself food evevrynight so half the time, my delicious, crisp veggies, fruit and meats gets thrown away. OFTEN. I've prolly thrown out $100 worth of food over the last month. $100 I can't afford.

So yeah I'm pretty much in a MAJOR catch-22 right now.

Sigh.

4 comments:

  1. I hear you!! One thing that helps me is to find 20 minutes and chop up a bunch of veggies for salad, then put them in containers in the fridge. Then, making salad for breakfast (if you're me) or dinner (if you're everyone else) is way easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can find time to work out even if it's just for 5 min you will leave more energized and able to get more done in less time. I always do a quick workout (even just running on the spot for 2min and doing a couple push-ups and crunchs) before studying because it makes me more productive and focused. I guess I'm kinda addicted to working out come to think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try this workout. http://www.liveawesome.com/public/381.cfm It only takes ten minutes and even though it's silly it really does wake you up and energize you. If you look on google or youtube you can find five minute workouts to squeeze in a couple of times a day. It can make a huge difference. :) I totally understand though. Working two jobs totally sucks!

    ReplyDelete